Colour Refresh White Mix 0.00
Maria Nila Colour Refresh is a gentle hair masque with non-permanent colour pigments. By using Colour Refresh you can easily either intensify your current colour .
How To Use
1. Wash your hair – Shampoo your hair and rinse out with water. This will prepare your hair for the treatment, and make sure that the pigments can attach to the hair.
2. Towel dry the hair – Squeeze out excess water and gently towel dry your hair.
3. Mix & apply colour refresh – Mix your shade or use a plain colour refresh. Make sure to apply throughout the entire hair for an even result, using fingers or a comb.
Please consider using gloves.
4. Let it sit – Let sit for 3–10 minutes depending on desired intensity.
5. Rinse – Use plenty of water to get rid of any excess colour.
6. Conditioner – Finish the treatment with a conditioner. This will close the cuticle and make sure that the pigments don’t fall off.
How much Colour Refresh you need to use varies greatly from hair to hair. The amount needed will depend on the length and thickness of the hair, as well as the quality of the hair.
– For short hair, use about 15–30 pumps
– For medium length hair, use about 30–60 pumps
– For long har, use about 60–90 pumps
Features and Benefits
White Mix does not contain any pigments. Use White Mix along with any other Colour Refresh to get your perfect shade.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Trideceth-5, Amodimethicone/Morpholinomethyl Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Citric Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Quaternium-95, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Basic Blue 99, Basic Red 76, Basic Yellow 57